Welcome to reOptimize! We are thrilled you have decided to use reOptimize to get instant insights into your Google Cloud Platform billing and perform cost optimization based on the recommendations.
Getting started with reOptimize is easy and usually doesn't take more than 15 minutes. Here are 3 steps you need to make to start working with reOptimize:
- Enable Google Cloud Billing Exports to BigQuery (instructions)
- Configure IAM Role for reOptimize (instructions)
- Complete the reOptimize registration process (explained below)
To complete the registration, please complete the following steps:
- Navigate to https://reoptimize.io/register
- Click on "Sign in with Google" and login using the same account you use for Google Cloud Console
Enter your company name and Google Billing AccountID:
Select the project which hosts the Google Cloud Billing Exports to BigQuery:
Click on "Test Permissions" to verify you've set up the IAM roles correctly. If the IAM roles are configured correctly, you will see the following message:
Select the BigQuery Dataset and the Table name hosting the Google Cloud Billing Data from the list:
After clicking the "Finish" button, reOptimize will start fetching your data and populating the dashboard.
Congratulations! You have successfully deployed reOptimize and just one breath away from discovering the potential of cost optimization.